Online Divorce in Minnesota
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Minnesota State Forms.
- Minnesota-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Minnesota
We believe that uncontested divorce should not be costly, and you do not need to hire a lawyer just to draft your paperwork. Complete our online interview, and we will have all the necessary information needed to select and fill out the forms required for the particular divorce case. We complete the forms according to the Minnesota Family Law.
Since we continuously monitor all the changes and updates in the Minnesota Statutes, you can be sure that the forms are relevant and filled out correctly. In a couple of days, you will receive ready-made documents by email. You can file them with the court by yourself or take advantage of our court filing service, allowing us to do the major part of dealing with the court for you.
- Take our simple questionnaire.
- Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you.
- File the documents with your local court clerk.
- The judge will complete your divorce by reviewing the divorce agreement and signing the Judgement.